Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 10 Isagenix Update

For the last 10 days I have eaten extremely healthy, low calories meals. I have been using the Isagenix 30-day cleanse. 

This morning I stepped on the scale and I have lost a total of 4 pounds in the last 10 days. I have 20 days to go and am hoping to lose (and keep off!) 8-10 pounds so I am definitely on track. 


I wish I could add exercise to my plan but my knee is still too swollen to do too much of anything. 

After church yesterday we went to an all-you-cat-eat buffet and I had a slice of ham, a small salad with carrots, lettuce and a bit of dressing and a small brownie. I felt full and didn't walk away feeling guilty. The brownie was amazing since I haven't eaten too much processed sugar in the last 10 days. 

Want to know more about Isagenix? Click HERE to see my original post. 

Later today I will be using Random.Org to choose a winner for the giveaway. Sign up by noon (EST) today) to have a chance. Click HERE to enter. 

And since today is Monday, here is a "Today is Monday" linky.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!