Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day: Recent Ebay Sales

I apologize for not having one of these posts sooner. I am on day 9 of being sick and still feel terrible. Thankfully you cannot catch anything by reading this post :) 

Here are some things that have sold on ebay for me within the last few days: 

1. Ann Taylor sweater with little ruffles down the front, sold for $17. 
 2. BCBG dress with nude lining and a black lace overlay, sold for $25. 

3. Evan Picone dress in a beautiful cobalt blue color, sold for $21. 

4. A used Jantzen swimsuit, sold for $27. 


5. Talbots linen dress, sold for $20. 


6. Ann Taylor LOFT dress, sold for $18. 


7. I found this ring awhile back. I brought it into my local jewelry store and they confirmed that it was 10K and diamonds. It sold for $87. 


8. Oilily sweater - this one sold to the UK for $39.



9. Talbots skirt, sold for $27. 


10. Lilly Pulitzer jacket, sold for $39.

 11. Ann Taylor suit, sold for $30. 


 12. Ralph Lauren blazer, sold for $30. 

13. Chico's top, sold for $17.

 14. Citiknits turquoise 3 piece set, sold for $23. 


 15. Burton jacket, sold for $22.50. 


 16. J. Crew polka dot skirt, sold for $18. 

17. Laundry by Shelli Segal silk dress, sold for $22.50.


 18. Adrianna Papell dress, sold for $33. 



19. Some skirts that sold for $15 a piece: 


-J. Crew lime green skirt
-The Limited black & tan skirt with a ruffle down the front

-Talbots striped skirt


-Tommy Hilfiger ribbon stripe skirt

-Vintage Valentino black skirt
 -Ralph Lauren jean skirt
-Talbots striped skirt
-Talbots silk skirt


I sold a bunch more but I will stop there. It has been a busy week.


After taking a few days off of my Isagenix plan, I am starting back up today. I just needed to eat Ramen noodles and cupcakes after feeling miserable for so long and so I took a 3 day break. I will continue to post on my weight this coming week. 

We leave for Ireland in about two weeks and I have a goal in mind. I need to lose just a few more pounds to hit it!  

Here is a Monday link up for you: 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!