I have had about 70 items sell on ebay during the last few days. Obviously that is too many to post on my blog and so I picked out just a few to share.
1. Talbots dress with little embroidered lobsters, sold for $22.
2. Chico's Travelers separates in their size "3" (one of the larger sizes) sell well for me. These pants went for $20. The matching top sold for $17. I broke them up but they were both purchased by the same buyer.
3. A Chico's skirt, also in a size 3, that sold for $19.
4. CAbi is one of those brands that I don't have access to much at my thrifts. However when I find it, I almost always pick it up. This skirt sold for $27.
5. Boden is another brand I love to sell. Remember when selling these that the size on the label is the UK size and the US size is a size or two smaller. This dress sold for $30.
6. Polo by Ralph Lauren is a men's line that is still going strong. The vintage pieces can bring hundreds and even thousands of dollars on ebay. These pants were new and went for $50. I am in love with the crazy patchwork!
7. Items that sold for $20:
Quacker Factory black & red embroidered set, Betsey Johnson dress, Talbots pink dress & jacket set, Ralph Lauren zebra dress, vintage Hawaiian dress, Sweet Pea maxi dress & an Ann Taylor black & white dress.
Tomorrow I am going shopping again after a bit of a break. My knee needs time to heal and I am trying to rest more in between thrifting trips.
And...tomorrow I will post my weight. I am finishing up another cleanse day. I am also half way through my 30 day Isagenix cleanse (woo-hoo!) and am on track to get to my goal weight by the end.