Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday - Recent Ebay Sales

I am on day 11 of being sick. I have a terrible cold, double pink eye and strep throat. I went to the ER Saturday and they have me medicine for the pink eye & strep. My eyes are slowing clearing to white but my throat is still quite painful. I had a friend mention that after taking 10 days of the strep meds, she wasn't feeling better and went back to find she had bronchitis. I am on day 5 of the meds and I am praying they work. 


Through all of this, I have been selling on ebay. I haven't gone shopping as much as usual but the items I had on before I got sick are selling. 


1. Talbots dress, sold for $27. 


2. Merrell shoes, sold for $22.50. 


3. My local Goodwill gets Target overstocks. Although most are priced too high for reselling, these powders were just $1 each. They sold for $15. 


4. Athleta is a brand that is owned by the Gap/Banana Republic company. It sells pretty well on ebay. This skirt sold for $23. 


5. Ralph Lauren black denim skirt, sold for $25.50. 


6. Talbots jacket, sold for $19.50. 


7. Garnet Hill floral dress, sold for $23. 


8. Hayden Harnett dress, sold for $35. This dress (well....not this EXACT dress but the same maker, style & color of dress) was worn by Jenny McCarty back in 2007. 


9. J. Crew dress. This one was out of season but still sold for $29. 

10. Ann Taylor dress, sold for $30. 

11. Adrianna Papell dress. This was one of my favorites from the last few days. Sold for $33. 


For those of you who are wondering how I am doing on my Isagenix plan, I will post a weight update on Friday. I took off for three days due to being sick but I started back on yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!