Friday, May 25, 2012

Isagenix Update - Day 21

Well, I just finished my third week of the Isagenix 30 day plan. I have 9 days to go. If you remember, last week I was down 7 pounds. 


I weighed myself today and I have lost.... 7.5 pounds. I only lost 1/2 pound this week - ha! I wasn't expecting a huge weight loss since I have had a flu/cold/virus thing this week and have stayed in bed for a lot of the week. In fact, that is where I should be now instead of doing a blog post. 


Yesterday was supposed to be a cleanse day where you don't eat anything and just drink these special berry drinks all day. Well, I cheated. Last night I had ramen noodle broth (my hubby had the noodles). I have been experiencing one of the worst sore throats of my life. My voice was down to a whisper yesterday. 


I have 9 days to go. My goal was to lose 8-10 pounds during the 30 days and I still have a shot at it. I just bought my second 30 day plan from Isagenix. Yup, I like it that much. The second time you order, it is less than $300. I am going to take the shakes with me to Ireland in June. They will be a great start to the day over there. 

Well, I have to go lay down again. I have to bake cookies later for the church yard sale tomorrow! I will post more this weekend. I hope everyone has a most wonderful Memorial Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!