1. Bebe skirt. I loved the look of this skirt but it was a size XS. It sold for $65.
2. Talbots suit. Sold for $33.
3. Lot of CVS wipes. I found a hole-in-the-wall thrift that offers CVS "left overs" for super cheap prices. Each of these was just 50 cents. I kept some for me, sent some to my mom and then sold the rest. Sold for $13.
4. I wore these shoes at the retirement community. Since then they just sat in my closet. I paid $10 a pair with the shipping from Lands' End, wore them for about a year and sold the lot for $15. Not bad :)
5. Talbots shorts, sold for $17.
6. The same person who purchased the shorts also purchased this Talbots blazer. Sold for $17.
I went shopping yesterday & today and found BUNCHES of stuff. Mostly Ann Taylor, Gap & Talbots but a few Ralph Lauren Collections, a black label Ralph Lauren, a Valentino and a Prada skirt. I'm excited to list this weekend!