Sunday, May 6, 2012

Isagenix: Day 3

Today is day 3 of my Isagenix 30-day cleanse. And surprisingly, I do not have a headache today. 


The last two days have been hard. I have felt terrible - headaches, body aches, dizziness, numbness in my hands for a few seconds on and off and just generally exhaustion. My body does not like the transition from pizza, ramen noodles & chicken nuggets (yes...that is really what I was eating) to salads and yogurt. 


Each day I can have 400-600 calories in addition to the two shakes.


For my mid-morning snack, I eat strawberries and a yogurt. Or a banana and a yogurt. It is between 120-160 calories. 


For my lunch, I eat a spinach salad with grilled chicken, blackberries (or strawberries) and carrot slivers. I put about 20 sprays of dressing on it and it is 260-300 calories. Here is a photo of my lunch. The lunch is filling and looks pretty :)







For my mid-afternoon snack, I eat a Fiber One granola bar. It is 140 calories.  

I am drinking between 8-10 glasses of water. Believe it or not, a simple straw is helping me drink. I think I may be too lazy to actually put the glass to my lips. Whatever works. 

 My official first weight in for Isagenix isn't until Day 8 but tomorrow I am going to post my weight. We'll see if I lost anything in three days.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!