Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 2: Isagenix Update

I survived yesterday, which was my first day of Isagenix! I had a headache around mid-day. I took a few Advil and thankfully had the time for a quick nap. 


I am continuing the full 30 days and expect the next few days to be hard. I don't do well when I am hungry. My head gets a bit lightheaded. But, everyone says the first few days are the worst and then you feel great. I am looking forward to the "feeling great" part.


This morning I did the powdered drink again and then had the shake. I ordered chocolate (there is also the choice of vanilla) It isn't as good as a McDonald's chocolate shake but it is drink-able. Yesterday I blended in some banana and it was better than the plain chocolate. You can add in any fruits or vegetables.


This morning I put the shake mix in cold water (instead of with ice in the blender) and added a bit of peppermint extract. I think this is my favorite combo so far! It has a mint chocolate chip taste to it. I also added a pack of a no calorie sweetener.


Here is the photo of what the shake looks like: 


And so you can see the consistency


I will continue to post updates throughout the 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!