Monday, May 7, 2012

Down 1 Pound

Well, after three days of Isagenix, I have lost 1 pound. While that is not a lot of weight, if I continue on this path, I should lose about 8-10 pounds in the 30 days. 

I also feel my stomach bloating is decreasing. This is pretty amazing in itself since I am due to get "my aunt Flo" at the end of this week. 


I wish I was sleeping better but this is not due to the Isagenix. It is due to my knee. I am really hoping the stitches coming out on Wednesday will help the swelling. The swelling is getting worse and it is uncomfortable. 


I realize this post is super short but I have to go package a bunch of stuff that sold on ebay before the mail carrier gets here. 


If you haven't already, make sure to enter my giveaway. Click HERE to go to the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!