Sunday, April 8, 2012

Vera Bradley

For all you Vera Bradley lovers, use the code: SWEETAPRIL on their website and get a FREE $68 Sweetheart shoulder bag when you spend $100. Plus, if you spend over $75, you automatically get free shipping. http://www.retailmenot.com/view/verabradley.com


I purchased two Vera's "On the Go" (the only style I carry) as well as the free bag. I paid just $121 and will sell the free bag on ebay for about $40-$50. This means I paid $81-$91 for the two On the Go styles. I picked two newer lines and these would have been $60 on ebay each. I am thrilled. The sale goes through 4/12.


Here is what I got:

The free bag:


My most favorite print from their newest summer 2012 line: Lime's Up


And another favorite of mine that was on sale for $49.99, Loves Me

This style (the "On The Go") is the only purchase I now carry. It has side pockets for my hubby's glasses and for mine. It has a front zipper pocket for my cell phone so I can easily reach it. It has three inner pockets - a small center one for my two Burt's Bees lip glosses and two side pockets. One for credit cards and another for what little cash I carry. It zippers shut and adjusts from a shoulder bag to a cross body for traveling & thrifting. I love it and will be thrilled to get two more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!