Friday, April 13, 2012

Nail Polish

I was reading a few of my reading a few different blogs from the list of bloggers that follow me.

I came across Cindy-y and she has a blog called "Square Polish".

She inspired me to pick up a different color of nail polish. I usually wear a pale pink when I paint them at all. I also have coral for when I go on vacation.

At Rite-Aid today I picked up a bottle for $1.99. It is wet n wild in the color "I need a Refresh-Mint". I was pretty pleased it how it turned out. This was after just one coat.


In addition to the blue nail polish, I found a bottle at the thrift for 99 cents in green. I may save this one for the holidays but I wanted to put a heart on one nail in the green. It was Sinful Color's "Show Me The Way".


I am loving the new look.

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up- you have 2 colors! Pale pink for everyday wear and coral for vacation! I guess I shouldn't joke- I recently just took off the last of the red on my toenails from 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm so flattered! I love these brands for punchy colors - I hope you start wearing every color of the rainbow because everything in life needs color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I am now up to 4 colors - ha! I just don't paint my nails since I type every day and the paint wears off within a day or two. In fact, the blue has already chipped off the tops of my nails in places. It lasted less than 24 hours. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!