Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Snow in April???

Just three weeks ago we had days in the 80's. This is unheard of here in PA! This was the first winter that I didn't mind living in PA. I was having the hubby install an A/C unit and we were wearing shorts and knee-length skirts.

Of course those days are long gone. Today we woke up to snow. It melted when the hail came. Yes, we then got hail today as well.



I am so thankful that I didn't have to go out today. I literally drove the 1 mile to my father-in-law's home and stayed here all day. He is doing wonderful and only needs help with a few things still. I made him lunch: beet eggs (boiled eggs soaked in beet juice...gross!), leftover ham, home-made sweet potato casserole (thanks for the recipe Mom!), corn and strawberry Jello & ice cream. He ate every last bit of his meal.


He had therapy today and a nurse come in. It was a busy day here but I was able to list the 10 items I purchased yesterday. Here is a photo of the favorite thing I listed today.


An April Cornell sweater in my size. If this doesn't sell, I may keep it and bring it to Ireland with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!