Friday, April 27, 2012

Surgery

For those of you who don't know, I had knee surgery yesterday. It was arthroscopic surgery where the doctor went in to my left knee and cleaned out scar tissue. He had a name to it - something with a "P" but I forget what it is already. Taking pain killers will do that to you. Ha!

The surgery was successful and I slept a lot yesterday. It will take anywhere from 2-6 weeks to heal and I will find out if I need rehab when I go back to the doctor at the beginning of May. Right now I am hobbling around on crutches and staying in bed a lot.

Here is a photo of the knee before surgery. The doctor initialed it so he would make sure to operate on the correct knee. That is my husband's hand and I am not sure what he is doing.








I will have to put off shopping for ebay inventory at least until next week which is killing me. I have nothing to list and of course there is an ebay listing sale going on. You can list anything you want, for any price you want, fixed price - for free. The listing sale goes through tomorrow and here are more details: LINK.


I will be doing another post later today with my recent ebay sales and then another about a special cleanse I am going to be starting in May. I actually know people that have lost 15-30 lbs in one month just by doing this cleanse and eating healthy. It is about $10 a day plus the cost of a meal or two and I am excited about it. But first I must nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!