Saturday, August 4, 2012

Three Month Isagenix Update

Today marks my three month anniversary of (mostly) healthy eating. I am feeling less tired and less achy. Also, my iron & B12 levels have never been better! 


In addition to all of that, I have lost 11.2 pounds. I started this journey at.152.4 lbs. I weighed in this morning at 141.2 pounds. I have lost 4 inches around my waist, 4 inches around my butt, 4 inches around my hips, 2.5 inches from my chest, 2.5" off of each thigh and 1.5 inches off of each arm.


For the first 40 days, I followed the Isagenix 30-day cleanse plan. You can look it up on the Isagenix website or click HERE and scroll down to the first few posts. I lost almost 10 pounds within the first 40 days. 


The first few days were hard - I had headaches and I was hungry. My body was use to consuming a LOT of calories. But those symptoms went away within a week.


Then we went on vacation for two weeks and I gained back 3 pounds. We went to Ireland and it turns out that the country does not have a lot of food choices. I ate at McDonalds four times!

I came home and had an Isagenix shake every morning and kept my calorie count around 1400. I easily lost the 3 pounds I gained. 


I am continuing to eat a diet of around 1400 calories and start my day with an Isagenix shake. In addition to that, I have added walking to the plan. 


My goal is to weigh 139.9 by our next vacation. We are headed to FL on August 12 which means I have just 8 days to lose 1.3 pounds. Can I do it? I believe I can! 


In the last 8 days, I have walked over 20 miles. Yes, that is right - 20 miles! 

This week I have a lot of cleaning, packing and last minute errands to run. Plus, I am helping at our church's VBS program on Monday & Tuesday. It will be a busy week. I will check in mid-way through the week to report my weight.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! You inspired me to start doing something different with your weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!