I have been super busy packing up all the items that have sold on ebay lately. My hubby & I leave for our FL vacation in 10 days. We are taking most of my inventory with us since we will be down there for a month. That means taking over 300 items to FL. I have been trying to sell, sell, sell to get ready!
Here are the things that have sold:
1. Fresh Produce dresses: I purchased these for $3.99-$4.99 at the thrift. It seems someone cleaned out their entire closet and donated all their FP dresses. The thrift had a few more but for some odd reason the others were marked $7.99. I left those.
I purchased 13 dresses for $58 (PA doesn't have sales tax on clothing). They sold for over $251. After ebay & paypal fees, I made approx. $162.
These dresses were extremely easy to wash and get ready for photos. They were easy to list and then package.
2. Tahari by Arthur S. Levine suit, sold for $37.49.
3. Ann Taylor dress, sold for $22.
4. Ann Taylor dress, sold for $19.
5. Ann Taylor dress, sold for $22.
6. Chico's Travelers poncho, sold for $30.
7. Chico's dress, sold for $26.
8. Ann Taylor LOFT dress, sold for $20.
9. Coldwater Creek reversible skirt, sold for $20.
10. Flax dress, sold for $42.
11. BCBG embroidered jacket, sold for $45.
12. Chico's skirt, sold for $25.
13. Worth sequin skirt, sold for $24.
14. Stephanie Dawn purses remind me of Vera Bradley. I picked this up at the thrift since they didn't know the name. I paid $4.99 for it and it sold for $23.50.
15. Lands' End dress, sold for $20.
16. J. Crew top, sold for $17.50
17. Talbots skirt, sold for $18.
18. Chico's cotton top, sold for $17.
19. Talbots skirt, sold for $18.
20. Chico's outfit, sold for $22.50.
21. Eddie Bauer dress, sold for $22.50.