Saturday, August 18, 2012

Recently Sold on Ebay - 8/18/12

I am finding that thrift stores in FL are not the same as in PA. The prices are MUCH higher. I have found a few things to list but not too much. Thankfully I brought my inventory with me on vacation and still have been selling. 

Here are a few things that have sold over the last few days: 

1. Jessica Howard dress, new with tags, sold for $50. 

2. Chico's skirt, sold for $17. 

3. Chico's Travelers skirt, sold for $33.

4. Odille (sold exclusively at Anthropologie) skirt, sold for $35. 

5.  Elie Tahari dress, sold for $19.

6. Talbots skirt, sold for $14. 

7. Talbots skirt & jacket suit, sold for $37. 

8. Travelsmith dress, sold for $23. 

9. Tahari by Arthur S. Levine pants & jacket suit, sold for $29.

10. Lauren by Ralph Lauren skirt, sold for $30. 

11. Talbots dress with attached top underneath, sold for $30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!