Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Florida Photos

For those who don't know, my husband & I are down in FL for the next month. Yes...you heard that right. We are vacationing for a MONTH in Florida! How awesome is that? We were blessed to get two home exchanges here in Florida and both are on the Gulf coast. 

Our first home exchange is in St. Petersburg. Today we went to Fort De Soto Park which was a 20 minute drive from the house. It was worth the drive and the $5 parking fee. The beach was gorgeous and the weather was perfect for us - 92 degrees and sunny. 

Here are two photos. One of the beach and another of a dolphin that was swimming in a group about 10-15 feet from us. I love seeing dolphin! 



The water was actually not green but I am still learning (and failing) how to adjust the settings on my camera. It was more of a Caribbean blue-green color. We had a wonderful time. I am going to try to post photos of the beach every few days for the next month so stop back to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!