Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Recent Ebay Sales

Well, my ebay inventory made it to FL! I packaged each item in a plastic zip-lock type bag and then put the bagged items into totes. Each tote is labeled so I can easily find what sells. For example, one tote is marked "Dresses, Sizes 0-6" and another is marked "Dresses, Sizes 8-12", etc.

Here are about 1/2 of the totes sitting in the FL house:
 And what each tote looks like when opened: 


Here are a few things that have sold within the last week or so: 

1. Ann Taylor black skirt, sold for $20. 

2. Nanette Lepore summer pants, sold for $20. 

3. Talbots blazer, sold for $19. 

4. Ann Taylor LOFT dress, sold for $20. 

5. Orvis black denim skirt, sold for $20. 

6. David Meister dress, new with tags, sold for $35. 

7. Tahari by Arthur S. Levine suit, sold for $29. 

8. Laundry by Shelli Segal skirt, sold within hours of listing for $18. 

9. Talbots skirt, sold for $15. 

10. J. Jill summer linen dress, sold for $19. 

11. Kasper suit, sold for $27. 

12. Calvin Klein dress, new with tags, sold for $45. 

13. Vintage rings, sold for $45 and $48 each. These were my mother-in-law's and when she passed I got all of her jewelry. I wore these occasionally but decided to sell them off. I cannot believe they went for so much! I will be on the look out for vintage rhinestone rings from now on! 
 


14. This just sold piece this morning. It is from Junaid J. Jamshed who makes shalwar kameez pieces. These are worn by Muslims and this piece is going to be worn for Eid this Sunday. When I came across this piece at the thrift, I saw that it was of great quality. I looked up the brand on my phone and purchased it. This one sold for $35.

We are in St. Petersburg, FL for the next week and then we move to Anna Maria Island, FL (one of our very favorite places in the world!) for the following three weeks. The inventory will be easy to put back into our Dodge Grand Caravan and take from place to place.

2 comments:

  1. You are sooo organized! And those rings are amazing--your mother in law was styling!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gabrielle! It is funny because my mother-in-law was "old school" - she wore house dresses and funny little comfy shoes. I never saw her wear anything like these rings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!