Saturday, August 11, 2012

Isagenix Update: Did I Reach My Goal?

Tomorrow we leave for a month long vacation to FL. When we got back from Ireland 5 weeks ago, I weighed 145.4 lbs. I wanted to be in the "130's" for our FL vacation (even if it meant I was 139.9lbs). 

Well...this morning I weighed in at...


Yippee! With one day to go, I made my goal! 

Honestly, I was surprised. I ate Wendy's twice (okay...it was their grilled chicken sandwich without anything on it and I threw out most of the bun) and had PIZZA the other day. 

My father-in-law was at the hospital a few days this week and it was a last minute thing. I didn't have time to pack my healthy food and so the hubby & I had pizza. Yum! 

Also, it was raining a lot this week and so I didn't walk as much as I would have liked to. Even with all of that, I still met my goal. I'm so excited! 

In the three months of Isagenix, I have lost 12.6 pounds. That is about a pound a week for three straight months. 

My new goal? To enjoy Florida! I will continue to drink my Isagenix shakes every morning and eat healthy. But I am going to splurge once in a while while on vacation.

5 comments:

  1. Great job! now enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring...I need to get going in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic information which you are providing through your blogs and site. Your isogenic products are very helpful in rejuvenating the body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While reading, I impressed much because of your products is one of the best for all.
    Thank you so much for this...........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!