1. J. Crew mini skirt, sold for $23.
2. The Limited dress. I listed this last night and I woke up this morning and it had sold! Sold for $23.
3. J. Jill sweater, sold for $18.
4. BCBG dress, sold for $45.
5. J. Jill corduroy dress, sold for $39.
6. Worth silk top, sold for $18. This was hanging in my closet since last year. I hate silk and never wore it. I'd rather have $18 than a shirt I don't wear any day.
7. Beach Bay swimsuit, sold for $27. This was my swimsuit last year and it was too big this year (woo-hoo!).
8. UGG boots, sold for $57. Yes, I found these at a thrift. It is amazing what people donate.
9. Athleta swim top, sold for $15.
10. Banana Republic sweater, sold for $35.
11. Laura Ashley dresses that were made in Great Britain still do fairly well on ebay. This one sold within a day of listing for $29.
I went shopping almost every day this week. I have another 20 or so items to list on ebay this weekend. Hopefully I have some more great sales as well!