Friday, July 6, 2012

Recent Ebay Sales - 7/6/12

I haven't had one of these posts in awhile since I closed my ebay store when we went on vacation. We are back and I am slowly adding a few things to my ebay store. I found a bunch of great stuff at a few thrift stores this week which will be added next week.


Here is what has sold during the last few days: 


1. Vintage Swimsuit, sold for $25. 

2. Vintage two-piece set by Diane Fres, sold for $15. I thought this would go higher but I am glad to finally have it sold. 


3. J. Jill skirt, sold for $13. I purchased this for a quarter so I am thrilled it sold. 


4. Boston Proper sweater, sold for $25. 


5. Dansko wedge sandals, sold within hours for $25. 


6. Worth suit, sold for $34. 


7. Vintage Christian Dior suit, sold for $20. 


8. Tahari for Arthur Levine dress, sold for $20. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!