Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Morning Isagenix Update

For those that don't know, I am using Isagenix to lose some weight. I started this journey two months ago at 152.4 lbs. I lost 10 pounds in 40 days on Isagenix and was a happy 142.4lbs. I then went on vacation to Ireland and gained three pounds back. 

Last week I was 144.4 pounds. This morning I weighed in at ... 142.4 pounds. Which means that despite eating a cupcake and a sub sandwich yesterday, I lost two pounds this week. 


I have been careful to limit the amount of calories I am eating. I am 5' 8", 142.4 pounds and only exercise a minimum amount. I try to get around 1400 calories a day. 


My goal is to lose another 2.5 pounds in 3.5 weeks. I need to try to get back into walking which went by the roadside last week. I am at the lightest I have been in about 5 years and I love the feeling. The feeling is helping me make the right decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!