Monday, July 23, 2012

Isagenix Update: Monday

Well, today was my "weigh in" day. I weigh myself almost every day and I knew that today's weigh-in would be tough by the numbers all week. 


I didn't lose anything. Of course that means I didn't gain anything either. I have 20 days to lose 2.5 pounds. 


I have been writing everything down in a food journal I made myself. It is really just a check off list since I eat almost the same foods everyday: a fiber granola bar when I wake up, an Isagenix shake in the morning, yogurt & berries for snack, grilled chicken and a spinach salad for lunch, a fiber granola bar in the afternoon and a smart meal in the evening. I have been adding some calcium & fiber along with a protein shake at night which is different for me. 


To this point I had stopped eating about 3 hours before bedtime. However, the shake at night is supposed to be taken 30 minutes before bedtime. This is another 165 calories. Even with the shake though, I have been eating between 1250-1400 calories on a given day. 


I have also walked a few times during the last week. My knee is killing me from all the walking. 


I am not sure what else to do. I am trying to eat less calories than I burn. THIS calculator says I burn around 1700 calories a day. That should be at least a deficiency of 300 calories but what do I know?  


I will continue to do what I have been doing and hopefully I will show a big loss next Monday.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!