Here are a few things that have sold during the last few days:
1. Talbots skirts, sold for $15 each. I can sell printed Talbots skirts for $13-$15 all day long. It seems like my thrift stores have a lot of Talbots and I do fairly well with them. The thrift charges between $1-$3 and so the profit is usually around $10 after the ebay/paypal fees.
2. Fresh Produce dresses, one sold for $11 and the other for $12. These would have went for a lot more had they been a larger size but these were XS.
3. Ann Taylor LOFT skirt, sold for $15.
4. Talbots plaid jacket, sold for $20.
5. Vera Bradley hipster style purse in the Baroque print. I purchased this for myself to carry around in Ireland. I used it and then re-sold it for about the same price I purchased it for new! The used purse sold for $32.
6. Garmin GPS map for the UK & Ireland. I put a few other "Ireland" things in this lot and it sold for $46. We purchased the Garmin map for about $35 before our Ireland trip. We used it for the couple of weeks and then re-sold it for more money! Love it :)
7. Boston Proper sweater, sold for $40.
8. Talbots silk dress, sold for $18.
9. Chico's Design silk skirt, sold for $18.
10. Max Mara black dress, sold to a Canadian buyer for $75.
11. BCBG printed jersey dress, sold for $40.
13. Vintage Laura Ashley velvet dress, sold for $29.
14. Gap "puffy" down filled vest. Sold for $30.
15. Jason Wu for Target. I do fairly well with Jason's line for Target. This dress sold for $20.