Monday, July 9, 2012

Recent Ebay Sales 7/9/12

Here are a few things that have sold over the last few days. 


1. Ann Taylor LOFT corduroy skirt, sold for $15. 




2. Talbots suit, sold for $16.



3. Ivan Grundahl dress, sold for $54. I have always done well with this brand and not too many people know about it.




4. Talbots suit, sold for $15



5. Geiger Collections skirt, sold for $35 within hours of listing it.



6. The Limited skirt, sold for $15



7. BCBG dress, sold for $40. This dress had a tiny flaw and I listed it "as is". 



8. Victoria's Secret swim top, sold for $15.




9. Nanette Leopore jacket, sold for $33. 



10. Albert Nipon suit, sold for $27. This suit is off to Switzerland today. 



11. Lafayette 148 pants, sold for $40. This is another brand to look for as long as the piece is current. 



12. J. Jill skirt, sold for $17.

Today is going to be a "ketchup" day for me where I list everything I have been putting off. These items include those that need ironed or steamed. I also need to catch up on paperwork (ugh!). 


Tonight we are headed to a church outreach where we are doing something in the dirt. I didn't really hear what we are doing but we were asked to bring rakes and gloves. I heard something about mulch and so I will be taking allergy medicine before we leave. 

The rest of the week will be spent thrifting & listing on ebay. 

For those of you wondering how the Isagenix is going, I will post an update tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!