Here are a few things that have sold over the last few days.
1. Ann Taylor LOFT corduroy skirt, sold for $15.
2. Talbots suit, sold for $16.
3. Ivan Grundahl dress, sold for $54. I have always done well with this brand and not too many people know about it.
4. Talbots suit, sold for $15
5. Geiger Collections skirt, sold for $35 within hours of listing it.
6. The Limited skirt, sold for $15
7. BCBG dress, sold for $40. This dress had a tiny flaw and I listed it "as is".
8. Victoria's Secret swim top, sold for $15.
9. Nanette Leopore jacket, sold for $33.
10. Albert Nipon suit, sold for $27. This suit is off to Switzerland today.
11. Lafayette 148 pants, sold for $40. This is another brand to look for as long as the piece is current.
12. J. Jill skirt, sold for $17.
Today is going to be a "ketchup" day for me where I list everything I have been putting off. These items include those that need ironed or steamed. I also need to catch up on paperwork (ugh!).
Tonight we are headed to a church outreach where we are doing something in the dirt. I didn't really hear what we are doing but we were asked to bring rakes and gloves. I heard something about mulch and so I will be taking allergy medicine before we leave.
The rest of the week will be spent thrifting & listing on ebay.
For those of you wondering how the Isagenix is going, I will post an update tomorrow.