Saturday, June 30, 2012

Weight Update

Just to remind those of you who don't remember (and I am not expecting you to!)...


Before vacation I weighed about 142.4 pounds. Today I weighed in at (drum roll please)...145.4 pounds. That means I put on 3 pounds while on vacation. 


I really expected it to be a lot worse. Ireland grocery stores leave a lot to be desired and so I ate a lot of pasta and potatoes. And we ate at McDonald's 4 times during the two weeks. 


I would love to be in the 130's for Florida. Even if it is 139.9 - ha!




We have 42 days before our Florida vacation and so I need to lose about 5.5 pounds in 6 weeks. That is just one pound a week.

What am I going to do to lose a pound a week? 

I am going to stick to the 30-day Isagenix plan and add walking into the mix. My knee is feeling much better and I am able to walk 2.5 miles in about 45 minutes. 

Today I had my morning shake, some blueberries for a snack and a piece of grilled ham for lunch. I am on my way! I am going to post updates every week on Friday so I can stay accountable. 

Want more information on Isagenix? Click here: LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!