Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Isagenix Before & After Photos

For the last month or so, I have been using the Isagenix 30-day plan. I purchased a second plan and started that a few days ago. Overall I have lost 10 pounds. Seven of those pounds were within the first two weeks. 


Here is my before photos: 
and a side shot: 


I took my after photos this morning using a timer (my hubby was a sleep). Pardon the lack of make-up. I have pink eye. Again. For a second time in a month. 



and the front shots: 

 
Here is a side-by-side comparison: 


My goal was to lose 8-10 pounds before we left for Ireland. Well, we leave tomorrow and I am down 9.8 lbs. Yippee! 


My next goal? To weigh 138 lbs. I haven't been in the 130's since 2006 - 6 years ago!

Want to find out more about Isagenix? Read all of my posts: LINK

I was not compensated for reviewing the Isagenix 30-day plan in any way. 

2 comments:

  1. Great job! You look great. Enjoy Ireland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good but you lost all of your curves. I find having boobs makes me look better in dresses and such. Every woman wants to be soo tiny these days. You looked great before but to each its own I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!