Tuesday, June 12, 2012

We finished painting the house!

For the last week and a half, we have been painting the outside of the house.

Thankfully three sides of our home have vinyl siding and so we just had to paint the front. 


The hubby thought it would be a good idea to do the rain spouts and gutters as well. That was a huge job! 

We went through 4 gallons of Behr white, 2.5 gallons of cream and about 1/4 gallon of gray. 

I will be painting the front (and possibly the back) patio gray to match the trim. But that will be when we get back from Ireland. 


Here is the before: 


and the after: 


Hopefully next year we can re-roof the house in a gray color to match the trim. I'm glad it is done but I am already thinking of the next project I can tackle.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing..really looks great! I think of all the people out there with your original house design now following suit! lol
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!