Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Recent Ebay Sales - 9/4

I am going thrifting again today and I am pretty excited. My sales have picked up recently and I am hoping to stock my ebay store with today's sales. 

Here is what has sold over the last few days: 

1. Eileen Fisher skirt, sold for $40. 

2. Alberto Makali jacket, sold for $18. 

3. Ralph Lauren (black label) skirt, sold for $50. The black label is the most expensive RL label and I have attached a photo of the label below.

4. Ralph Lauren (black label) jacket, sold for $38. 

5. New Ann Taylor dress, sold for $27. 

6. Talbots jacket, sold for $18. 

7. Under Armour leggings, sold for $18. 

8. Under Armour turtleneck, sold for $17. 

9. New Talbots jacket, sold for $45. 

10. Talbots butterfly print dress, sold for $25. 

11. J. Jill linen dress, sold for $18. 

12. Talbots skirt, sold for $15. 

13. Dress, sold for $15. The buttons on this dress were gorgeous but there was no tag nor label on this dress.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!