Saturday, September 8, 2012

Good-bye Anna Maria - Hello Orlando!

Well, we left our wonderful condo on Anna Maria Island today. We were there for three wonderful weeks. We drove about 1.5 hours to Orlando where we are staying at the Embassy Suites hotel for a few days. 

We spent our last day at the condo in the pool. Here is my hubby floating on his pink raft.



My hubby reminded me to get a photo before we left the condo this morning. 

Our Orlando hotel is SUPER nice - nicer than almost any hotel we have stayed at. We purchased the package on ebay and 90% of the monies went to fight Leukemia. We are here for 4 days and 3 nights. Here are a few photos of the courtyard.





Tonight we went to Waffle House. I had never been before and wanted to try it out. The food was really, really good. I had a waffle with strawberries, chocolate chips, sugar icing and whipped cream. My husband had a waffle, eggs, bacon, sausage and toast (yup, he eats a lot!). 


And I'm sure no one wants to know...but here is the clothing I brought for a month in FL. 
I was wearing a pair of white shorts & a top (in purple) while taking this so I did have another outfit. It was a mix-n-match kind of wardrobe in grays, white, blue & purple. Simple, simple, simple. 

Well, the hotel is showing The Lady & The Tramp outside by the pool so I am going to run. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!