Friday, September 14, 2012

Back from vacation WEIGH-IN

I very much enjoyed eating vacation food - Waffle House, McDonalds, Cici's Pizza, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen (more than once!) - ice cream, french fries, hamburgers, pizza - you get the idea.

I tried to eat healthy on a daily basis and then splurged during the last week or so. And so...I was a bit nervous the first time I stepped on the scale. 

Surprisingly I only gained 2 1/2 pounds during the month of vacation.

I am going back to eating healthy. I feel better when I eat healthy. It is a bit addicting actually. I never thought I would say that but it is true. 

My point of view is to eat healthy for ONE day. Each day I do that is a success.

My next goal is to get to 138lbs by November. This would mean a 4.5 pound weight loss. I am going to continue drinking my Isagenix shakes and eating about 1500 calories a day. I am going to walk atleast 3 times a week.

1 comment:

  1. Great goals to have! I have heard great things about Isagenix.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!