Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Monday!

 

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

Happy Monday! 

Yesterday after church we picked up my father-in-law and went to a "end of summer" bash at a local elementary show. My husband's oldies band played and all the monies went to a charity. The day was gorgeous - about 60 degrees and sunny.


 My hubby is the tall one in the cut off white t-shirt. 

In addition to the band there were HUNDREDS upon hundreds of old cars and great food. I was good and skipped the fair food and had a granola bar. 

I forgot to take a photo of the hubby & me at the fair. My hair was cooperating and I had an actual "outfit" put together instead of my normal yoga pants and tee. I did take a photo of my hair after we got home (and I already changed out of my cute outfit).

 
We have been back from FL only 5 days and my tan is already starting to fade. It is so sad! I think we will just have to go back soon ;) 

I am excited to see the leaves change colors which will be happening in about 2 weeks. Autumn is my favorite season. And it is even better now that I can fit into jeans that were too small last year! 

One last thing before I go take the calming pills that will make me loopy. I won a blog giveaway!  I have never tried NutriSystem and will be excited to try their granola bars! Thanks The Chatty Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!