I have been selling a lot of on both of my user IDs. Plus, I found a bunch of designer stuff at a thrift yesterday (St. John, Dolce & Gabanna, etc). Yippee! Here is what has been selling:
1. J. Crew pants suit, sold for $105.
2. Carmen Marc Valvo swimsuit, sold for $40.
3. Anne Klein skirt suit, sold for $39.
4. Talbots black & white dress, sold for $20.
5. Michael by Michael Kors skirt, sold for $20.
6. Express wrap dress, sold for $20.
7. Moda International wrap dress, sold for $20.
8. Lilly Pulitzer dress, sold for $40.
9. Vintage 1960's dress, sold for $20.
10. New Laura Ashley silk dress, sold for $51.
11. J. Crew dragonfly dress, sold for $20.
12. Soft Surroundings dress, sold for $20.
13. Athleta yoga dress, sold for $15.
14. April Cornell long skirt, sold for $15.
15. Chico's Travelers skirt, sold for $15.
16. J. Crew denim skirt, sold for $15.
17. White House Black Market top, sold for $15.
18. Ann Taylor LOFT dress, sold for $15.
....and that was just on one ID in about 5 days. I made $515 on this ID since 9/24. In the same amount of time on my second ID I have made about $800.
I put about 40% of the monies I "make" into ebay & paypal fees, inventory costs, cleaning costs, gas, taxes, etc. So my profit after these expenses is about $800. Not bad for the last 5 days!
Of course if I could do this every 5 days, I may not be interested in getting a "real job"! Ha.
Today I plan on staying home and listing on ebay. I have over 100 pieces to list and am going to try to list about 30 a day. But first I have to print all the shipping labels for items that have sold.