I celebrated my 33rd birthday on Monday and had a wonderful day. I love birthdays and I love getting older (so far!).
My hubby brought home a pizza for supper. Yum! I hadn't had milk in weeks since I found out I am sensitive to it. It was wonderful but my stomach paid for it later that night.
Yesterday I had a few bites of mac-n-cheese from Cracker Barrel and then I broke out in a rash. I now have the rash on my back, legs and arms. So, no more milk for me! :(
I have a huge pile of inventory I need to get listed. And with the snow storm in progress, it is a perfect time to stay home and list. We have 50 mph winds right now and a few inches of snow on the ground with 3-6 inches more on the way. Hope the power stays on so I can get some stuff listed!
Here is what has sold within the last few days:
1. Anthropologie brand 'Moulinette Soeurs' dress, sold for $37.
2. Le Suit navy blue & white dot skirt in a plus size. Sold for $15 within a week of listing. I only mention this sale since I got this item for 20 cents. I would normally pass right by this since skirt since it wasn't a great brand name. Even if I would have paid 'full price' ($3), I still would have made a profit.
3. Jones New York skirt & jacket suit, sold for $42.
4. Coldwater Creek floral print dress, sold for $20.
5. Tommy Hilfiger denim skirt, sold for $15. Another 20 cent purchase.
6. Ann Taylor floral skirt, sold for $20.
7. Flax oversized jacket, sold for $26.
8. Cache purple dress, sold for $27.
9. Ann Taylor LOFT floral dress, sold for $20.
10. Chico's black dress, sold for $20 within minutes of listing.
11. Ann Taylor deep navy skirt, sold for $20.
12. Anthropologie's Elevenses brand skirt, sold for $35.
13. Anthropologie's Tiny brand skirt, sold for $27.
14. Coldwater Creek reversible skirt, sold for $21.
15. J. Crew striped skirt, sold for $20.
16. Ralph Lauren black dress, sold for $20.
17. QVC's Dialogue brand leather skirt, sold for $20.
18. Tommy Hilfiger long denim skirt, sold for $25.
19. Ann Taylor LOFT dress, sold for $22.
20. 'Jennifer Lopez' brand mini dress, sold for $20.
21. J. Jill soft blue & ivory skirt, sold for $36.
22. Coldwater Creek denim tiered skirt, sold for $19.
23. Ann Taylor pink floral dress, sold for $21.
24. L.L. Bean velour skirt, sold for $17.
25. Sebastian conditioner. I bought 6 of these for $1 a piece at Big Lots. I actually purchased them for me but then I got home and looked them up on ebay. I listed them on ebay and the first one just sold - for $35!