Link up with Joyce and join the fun!
I haven't heard of some of these and haven't used most of them. I guess I would have to say super food. I never feel super after eating blueberries. It would be awesome if I could fly or atleast shoot webs or something.
2. When was the last time you rode a train? Where did you go?
It was this past summer and we were at a small amusement park. The train goes around the park. The last time I rode a real train was in Russia when I was in college.
3. Bagels-yay or nay? Favorite 'flavor'? Favorite topping?
Yes, I love them. I haven't had one in years though. Blueberry is my favorite followed by salt.
4. 'Tis the season of awards shows...if you could star in a movie already made which one would you choose?
Cayman Went. I saw it on Netflix. It is a silly "B" movie but it was filmed on location in the Grand Cayman. I would love to go there for weeks on end!
5. The move towards single gender classrooms has been making the news in recent months....what say you? Do you think kids perform better if separated by gender and are taught differently or is that discrimination? If you're a parent, is this something you'd support in regard to your own children?
I'm not a parent but I think I would have liked that as a child. I loved school and would have preferred uniforms and single gender classrooms.
6. What's your favorite thing about staying in a hotel?
The indoor pool. I wish I had one at home! Ha.
7. Do you have a 'word' for 2013? What's the story behind your choice?
No. I haven't really heard of anyone having a 'word' for every year. Is this a thing?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My hubby is taking me on a date tonight. I'm excited! We are off to a second run movie theater where they serve you dinner while you watch the movie.