I am trying to branch out a bit and find new stores. I have been north, south, east and will head west this next week - to Ohio!
Here is what has sold over the last few days.
1. Spencer Alexis denim dress, sold for $35.
2. Exclusively Misook black dress, sold for $20. This would have went for a lot more had the size not been an XS.
3. Gretchen Scott tunic, sold for $27. I had never head of this name and used my phone to search ebay. It turns out this is a fairly decent name to sell on ebay.
4. Anthropologie "Moth" brand sweater, sold for $21.
5. Ann Taylor printed dress, sold for $20. This was one of the pieces that I found at the Baltimore thrift. It sold within a day of listed.
6. Spencer Alexis blue skirt & top set, sold for $55.
7. CAbi printed top, sold for $21.
8. Vera Bradley 'new hope' tote, sold for $30.
9. MBT rocker shoes, sold for $38.
10. Eileen Fisher sweater, sold for $20.
11. Isabel de Pedro top with an awesome saying on the front: "When I'm Good, I'm Very Good. But When I'm Bad, I'm Better", sold for $54.
12. Anthropologie "Maeve" brand, sold for $25. Sold within hours of listing.
13. Athleta purple dress, sold for $20.
14. Clarks gold-tone shoes, sold for $21.
15. Hajaba muslim dress, sold for $30.
16. Zuza Bart sweater, sold for $144 (!!!). I found this sweater on a trip to Lancaster and I looked it up on my phone. It sold within a week of listing.
17. Betsey Johnson vintage cat print tank, sold for $42.
18. Misook black long skirt, sold for $30.
19. Talbots black paisley print skirt, sold for $20.
20. Brown Bag cookie mold, sold for $16.
21. Marni top & skirt set, sold for $23. Marni is a high end brand but for some reason doesn't have a huge following on ebay.