And...on another note...I don't need a third knee surgery! Yippee. I am getting a cortisone injection later today to help with the pain. Hope it helps since I am tired of taking Advil every day.
Here is what has sold recently:
1. CAbi striped top. I listed this top last night and it sold within hours. Sold for $33.
2. Eileen Fisher black sweater, sold for $24.
3. Anthropologie "Hei Hei" pants, sold for $24.
4. Chico's Zenergy jacket, sold for $45.
5. Garnet Hill tiered dress, sold for $23. This would have went for more but there were three little holes in the fabric.
6. Anthropologie "Fei" smocked skirt, sold for $27.
7. Ralph Lauren black floral skirt, sold for $21.
8. Ann Taylor blue & white dress, sold for $23.
9. Michael Simon Lite heart dress, sold for $22. I purchased a dress & top in a set for $4. The top sold for $20 so I got $42 for the set.
10. April Cornell long floral dress, sold for $25. Sold within a day of listing.
11. Talbots salmon-colored skirt & jacket suit, sold for $25.
12. Cache floral halter dress, sold for $25.
13. Lot of Covergirl mascara. My local Big Lots had a TON of make-up on clearance. These mascaras were 25-50 cents a piece. I purchased all of them plus a lot of others that are currently listed. This lot of 8 sold for $20.
14. Vera Bradley skirt & jacket set, sold for $30. This sold within a week of listing which took me by surprise. I passed this at the thrift for weeks since they wanted $7 for it. I purchased it when it was half off.
15. Theory mustard colored mini skirt, sold for $25.
16. Lululemon sports bra. I purchased this on ebay for myself for $10 with free shipping. I got it, wore it a time or two and then decided I didn't like the fit. I re-listed it for $25 and it sold within hours of listing.
17. Chico's Design printed top, sold for $20.
18. Ludwig vintage tom tom stand, sold for $82. This was my hubby's and he didn't need it anymore. What is sitting around your home that you can sell?
19. Michael Kors jersey black skirt, sold for $25.
20. J. Crew pinstripe skirt, sold for $23.
21. Calypso St. Barth mini skirt, sold for $20.
22. Betsey Johnson velvet cat print skirt, sold for $65.
Most of my items go for under $20 and so I don't post them on here. Since I get almost all my items for just 20 cents to a few dollars each, this still makes me a profit.
So far in January, I have sold $4300. Of course this isn't pure profit. There is inventory costs, mileage, ebay & paypal fees, etc. But, I remind myself that this is just as profitable as any 'real job' would be and it keeps me going.