Monday, January 7, 2013

Simple Women's Daybook

I got this idea from Being Refined As Silver.

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it is super bright due to the snow. Yup, we still have snow. About 6" which I am hoping will melt soon.

I am thinking... I have not had a cold in over 7 months! That is simply amazing for me.

I am thankful... for my husband. I told him the idea of typing out a Bible verse and putting it up on the bathroom wall. I am a terrible memorizer (is this a word?). And then I forgot about my idea. I woke up yesterday to a verse all typed out. And the hubby put a piece of tape on it for me. It was all ready to hang. Yippee!

In the kitchen...are a lot of Luna bars. I switched over to them because they don't have milk. The chocolate peppermint are my favorite. Yum!

I am wearing... gray lounge pants, a purple Gap tee and a gray sweatshirt. I hardly every match but today I do.

I am creating... a curtain for my laundry room.

I am going... to finish listed on ebay and then start packaging the items that sold today.

I am wondering... why the world is in such a terrible state. It saddens my soul on a daily basis.

I am reading... My Nook. I switch back and forth between the English Standard Version of the Bible and an actual book.

I am hoping... someone from Arizona/Utah emails us back so we can swap homes. We love the open-ness of the west.

I am looking forward to... my husband coming home in a few hours. He had a very long day of shopping & going to his fathers. I miss him when he is gone.

I am learning... that it pays for me to get the newspaper delivered. It is $1 for the Sunday paper to be delivered and the coupons are worth it for me.

Around the house... it is quiet.

I am pondering... why we live in the state of PA. I hate the cold!

A favorite quote for today...

 Gal. 3: 3 How foolish can you be? After starting your Christian lives in the
Spirit, why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort? 4 Have you
experienced[a] so much for nothing? Surely it was not in vain, was it?


Click here to visit Peggy and The Simple Woman's Daybook.

 thechattymommy

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you've joined SWD :) I love the snow and wish we had some here. I am still hopeful :) I am going to have to look into Luna bars since I am off of cow's milk. I like Lara bars but they don't have much protein in them. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!