Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Adorable Baby Costumes - Part 2

Last year I did a post on adorable baby costumes. For some reason it was quite popular and so I thought I would do yet another.

Baby Owl:


Doctor Onesie:


A pile of spaghetti! This would be super easy to make. 



Mermaid. I'm not sure I would ever dress a baby in a two piece but this is adorable!



Peacock 



Angel - this would also be fairly easy to make. Grab a white dress, bend coat hangers into wings and stretch white tights over the hanger form. Bend another wire into a "halo" and attach it to the back of the costume. 



Lady Bug - also easy to make. Go to any craft store and buy a lot of red tulle. Tie it around a piece of elastic (for the waist). Then cut out black felt spots to glue to the tulle skirt. Add a black top and black pipe cleaners to a head band. 




Taco/Burrito (I'm not sure why the first is wearing a mustache but it is so stinkin' adorable!)




Flapper

Ummm...baby aerobic instructor?



My mom loved this movie! This baby is dressing up like Wilson the volleyball from the movie Castaway. 

2 comments:

  1. That baby in the taco costume sure looks like he's enjoying the comfort since he's already asleep in that costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flapper is my favorite! I love the feathers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!