Thursday, October 25, 2012

Recent Ebay Sales - 10/25

Yesterday I went thrifting for the first time since my knee surgery. I only went to one store and did pretty well. I am going to shop again today. I currently have over 400 items for sale between the two ebay IDs. 

I had a friend ask me why I pick brands like Ann Taylor and Talbots. The only reason is that is what my thrifts offer. If my thrifts had better brands, I would be picking them up! 

My average sale is for about $20-$25 and my average piece costs $4 to purchase at the thrift. This allows me for a $10-$15 average profit per piece (about ebay/paypal fees & taxes).

Yesterday I purchased 30 pieces at the thrift in the morning and then listed those same pieces later in the day. So for one (long) day's work, I would make about $300-$450 (if everything sold). Of course not everything will sell so I will realistically make $200-$250 for one day's work. 

Here are a few things that sold within the last two days.

1. Anthropologie Odille skirt, sold for $27.

2. Talbots dark red skirt suit, sold for $25.

3. Ann Taylor wrap dress, sold for $17. 

4. Talbots navy blue skirt suit, sold for $17. This sold for a bit less due to my lack of photos. I just realized I only included one photo in the listing (oops!). More photos usually equal more money. 

5. Willi Smith long houndstooth skirt, sold for $20. 

6. I purchased this skirt based on the pattern. It is by Linea Domani and sold for $15. 

7. Luella for Target bubble dress, sold for $33. 

8. Coldwater Creek silk skirt, sold for $27. Sold within minutes of listing! 

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures. I need to find out how to take better pictures. I saw my chicos listing on my computer at work and the pics were horrible. I need to put a little more effort into that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!