Wednesday, October 17, 2012

17 thrift shops in 2 days!

I have literally been in 17 different thrift shops in the last two days. I was on a thrifting marathon...and it paid off! I now have over 100 pieces of clothing as well as some other items to sell on ebay. They are all laid out on my living room carpet - waiting for inspection and cleaning. 


My favorite items include three pieces of St. John (!!!), Biore nose strips that I picked up for 50 cents a box (I am SO keeping these) and a bunch of vintage doll furniture. I love the furniture so much that it has been sitting on my office floor for the last two days.

 
I have no idea of how those pieces are going to sell but I got all of them for $1. 

On Monday I left the house at 8am and didn't come home until dark (around 7pm). Yesterday I left at 8am again but thankfully made it home an hour earlier. Just in time to view the autumn foliage. 

This time of year is my favorite time in Pennsylvania

Here is a few photos which were taken from the side of my house. 





  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!