I was on bed rest Friday & Saturday and then moved to the couch yesterday. My knee is doing fairly well and I am hobbling around house. My poor hubby was called Saturday morning by my father-in-law. He said "I have spilled a gallon of paint, could you come over?". After getting changed into his 'paint clothes', he went over. Turns out my F-I-L not only spilled paint but fell as well. The hubby took him to the ER and was up there all day Saturday. The F-I-L checked out okay and is now home. His eye is completely swollen shut, he has a knot on his head and has some gorgeous bruising happening.
I have had some decent sales recently as well as some sales that reflect my "I want to get rid of stuff" attitude. Here is some stuff that sold:
1. Ann Taylor LOFT black skirt, sold for $19.
2. Ralph Lauren silk floral skirt, sold for $22.
3. Edme & Esyllte from Anthropologie skirt, sold for $19.
4. J. Jill denim applique skirt, sold for $20.
5. Chico's geisha print top, sold for $50.
6. Talbots wrap skirt, sold for $20.
7. Koi scrub top, sold for $15 (within minutes of listing!)
8. Talbots purple velvet jacket, sold for $25 (within minutes of listing!)
9. Calvin Klein pants suit, sold for $42.
10. Shamask top, sold for $22. This top had a Bergdorf Goodman label in it. I had never heard of Shamask.
11. Michael Simon angora lounge pants, sold for $23.
12. Belkin dual band wireless range extender, sold for $42.
13. My hubby's old cell phone - Sprint LG Rumor Touch, sold for $60.
14. White House Black Market dress, sold for $18.
15. Talbots teal corduroy jacket, sold for $18.
16. Dressbarn cocktail dress, sold for $18.
17. Jones New York cocktail dress, sold for $25.
18. A cashmere sleeveless turtleneck, sold for $20. The label was from "Mariele Waithe" which I had never heard of. My phone wasn't working so I couldn't look up the label. But it was cashmere so I took a chance.
19. Laundry by Shelli Segal skirt, sold for $20. This brand has almost no following on ebay. It helped that the tag says the retail price was $175.
20. Coldwater Creek skirt, sold for 27.
21. Talbots red cardigan sweater, sold for $15.
22. Lilly Pulitzer cableknit sweater, sold for $20.
23. Calvin Klein dress, sold for $25.
24. Quacker Factory ugly Christmas sweater, sold for $25.
25. J. Crew wool/cashmere skirt, sold for $28.
I also sold about 15 other items that were discounted between $10-$12. I use the "markdown manager" that ebay offers their store owners. I use it to mark down items around 30-35%. It helps me get rid of some stuff and I still make money.