Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. I went to the doctor's yesterday and my spinal stimulator trial is set for June 10. The trial is a small procedure done in the hospital. We are hoping this will help with my RSD knee pain.
We have started to look at personal care homes (sometimes called assisted living homes or nursing homes) for my father-in-law. He isn't at that point just yet but it is getting close.
Here are some of this week's sales:
1. Peruvian Connection sz XS knit sweater with a small flaw, sold for $35.
2. Athleta slub knit top, sold for $27 to a buyer in Canada.
3. J. Crew tweed mini skirt, sold for $20.
4. Levi's blue men's pants, sold for $20.
5. My last pair of colored men's Levis, sold for $20. I purchased a ton of these for 70 cents to $3 at TJ Maxx last month. Almost all of them went overseas.
6. Vera Bradley on the go in Mocha Rouge, sold for $40. (Thanks Mom!)
7. Vera Bradley for Uniqlo t-shirt, sold for $35. I purchased these for myself on the Uniqlo website for $20. I received them and they were too big. Resold for a few dollars profit instead of returning them which would have cost me shipping.
8. Talbots pencil skirt, sold for $20.
9. Ralph Lauren lot of 18 metal crest buttons, sold for $28.
10. Aventura casual dress, sold for $20.
11. J. Crew black tweed dress, sold for $20.
12. Carole Little rayon skirt, sold for $20.
13. New Larry Levine pants & jacket suit, sold for $38.
14. Talbots butterfly silk skirt, sold for $25.
15. Light blue plus-sized romper, sold for $20. Purchased for $2 at a local thrift. This thrift opened just 7 minutes from my home last week. It is super clean, cheap and organized but the brand names aren't the best.
16. Ralph Lauren yellow men's top, sold for $21.50. Purchased for $1 at the same local thrift.
17. Population ivory knit long sweater, sold for $20.
18. Brown Merrell used shoes, sold for $25.
My average sale is still around $20-$21. I pay an average of $3 for my inventory. Thankfully there is no clothing tax here in PA. After ebay & paypal fees, gas and other deductions, I make about $13 per piece. Right now I am down to under 200 items in my ebay store. Yikes!