Friday, April 11, 2014

Updates

We have been home for one week. Here are a few things that have happened in the last week:

-My father-in-law went into the hospital. We got home from the Calmare treatments in NJ on Friday evening. We went up to visit my FIL on Saturday morning and he was having trouble breathing. He had fluid in the lungs. 

-My father-in-law was discharged from the hospital on Wednesday. A company dropped off oxygen tanks that night. He is having nurses come in a few times a week for awhile. 

-I have rested. The doctor said to rest for a week after arriving home. I have caught up on Netflix. Bo-ring!

-I had to turn down my dream job. This one breaks my heart even as I type it. There is just no way I would be able to be on my feet for any amount of time at this point. 

-The pain in my knee has been less but it is still there. As long as I am off my leg it is bearable. Today I tried to thrift and it was not good. I have a doctor appointment next week. The next step should be a spinal stimulator but I am not sure I want to do that just yet.

I wish I took photos to make this blog a bit more interesting but I haven't. Sorry about that.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping your knee gets better! I feel so bad that you suffer with this on a daily basis! Prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!