Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Zebra Party

One of my closest church friend asked me to help with a surprise party for her daughter. Of course I said YES! The theme was zebra print & hot pink. I made the cakes, cookies and cupcakes.

I forgot my camera and so I apologize for the blurry cell phone photos. 

Rosette cupcakes are SO easy!

Zebra sugar cookies & Hershey's kisses drop cookies

The birthday girl's gift: a gift card & fake stick-on mustaches which were a BIG hit


Taylor's cake


The cupcake tower was purchased on Amazon for $30
and it was trimmed in dollar store zebra ribbon

Chocolate fountain with marshmallows, strawberries, homemade pound cake,
potato chips, Oreos and pretzels. Yum!

The party was in our church's sanctuary

I wore black & white stripes to match the theme!
Thanks to the hubby who thought to take a photo of me before we ran out the door.

2 comments:

  1. cool decorations and cake.....very nice touch. Hope your knee pain has gone down a bit. I am not ebayer but like to check your blog for recent sales as I am always amazed at the nice brand name collections you get....awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!