Tuesday, April 1, 2014

RSD Treatment - Calmare - Day 6 & 7

If you are new to my blog and want to read more regarding the Calmare RSD treatment, please catch up HERE.

I had "off" this weekend. The Calmare treatment is a series of 10 treatments over two weeks. My doctor's office is only open Monday through Friday. 

Monday (yesterday) I went back with a pain level of a 4 on Advil which is much lower than my pain level of a 9 on prescription pain pills. We asked the doctor if it was okay to try walking around the grocery store and he said to try it and see how I felt.

We went to Wal-Mart yesterday and I walked around for about 20 minutes. NO motorized cart. It was quite encouraging. 

I had soreness and a bit of pain after getting back to the hotel but it was still better than I have experienced in the past. 

This morning I went for my 7th Calmere treatment. One thing I really like is that my doctor stays with me while the treatment is going on. He can change the level of the electricity/shock or change the location of the pads. Today we talked about Ireland since we had both been there. 

I have three more days of treatments. 

Once we travel back home, I will need to take it easy for atleast a week. Even after that I won't be able to jump back into my life. 

I will continue to update this blog and let you know how the last three treatments go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!