We were away for two weeks and I ended all my listings before we left. I started them back up so they would end the day after we got back which was Saturday.
Here are a few things that sold this weekend:
1. A wedding dress! I found this at Goodwill for $100 and it sold for $375 plus shipping. Wedding dresses normally don't do well but this one was a Maggie Sottero and was new with tags. Maggie discontinued this style in 2011 and so it was fairly current.
2. Carole Little rayon skirt, sold for $52. The rayon was made in Germany which is desirable for some reason.
3. Levi's black corduroy pants, sold for $46. They are off to France. I paid just $2 for them at TJ Maxx last month.
4. Relativity spring jacket, sold for $25.
5. Chris McLaughlin lace dress, sold for $20.
6. Chico's colorful skirt, sold for $20.
7. Eddie Bauer down vest, sold for $26 to a buyer in Norway. I purchased this vest for $2 at Goodwill and wore it a few times.
8. Laura Ashley floral cotton romper, sold for $35.
9. Levi's blue men's pants, sold for $20. These were purchased at TJ Maxx for $1 last month. Woo-hoo!
10. White House Black Market silk dress, sold for $35.
11. Vintage set of pillowcases, sold for $10. One of my thrifts had a fill-a-bag sale months ago. I threw these on top since I had just a bit of room left. They didn't bring a ton but they paid for the entire bag.
And a quick note about my knee. I had pain last night but this morning it did feel somewhat better. My husband ran into one of my old doctors (now partially retired) at the hospital last night while he was visiting his father. The doctor sat down with my husband for over an hour and talked about RSD. He did his doctorate on a similar subject. The doctor took my husband's email and they swapped cell phone numbers. The doctor gave him a script for a pain patch and promised to call after doing some research. I am going to try the Lidocaine patch later today.