Friday, August 30, 2013

Last Beach Day

Today is our last full day on Anna Maria Island, FL. We have been here for two weeks. I have to say this is my favorite place in the US. 

We traveled to Longboat Key on Wednesday and  we were the only ones on the beach!

Longboat Key

Coquina Beach - my hubby took my photo without me realizing it.
Clearly I need to work on better posture while I sit & read!


While I will miss the beach, I am looking forward to going home. We have been home less than 3 weeks in the last 3 months. 

I am looking forward to opening the mail. Does everyone else look forward to this when they go away? My mailman will deliver it tomorrow and there is sure to be a pile of it to go through. 

I'm looking forward to my knee surgery which is less than 2 weeks away. I'm thankful to my doctor who called in pain medicine and another that called in sleeping pills.

I am looking forward to the autumn leaves that are sure to be on the trees soon. 

I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, in my own house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!