Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Perfect Gift

My husband & I swapped homes with a couple in FL for the month of July. 

As a thank you, I asked my super talented sister to create an unique gift for the couple. I explained they had a quilt on their bed that had shades of red in it.



And she went to work. 

Within a week (!!!), she had finished these gorgeous pillow cases.



The couple was thrilled with the surprise 'thank you' gift. 

Would you like your own HAND EMBROIDERED pillow case? My sister sells them on etsy! 

HERE is the link for the store. The personalized name pillow cases start at just $20! What a wonderful gift for Mother's Day, birthdays, bridal showers, secret sister gifts and so much more! 

Each is lovingly hand embroidered and takes hours to create. You pick the color and font style.


She has embroidered dozens & dozens of pillow cases. Here are some she has done over the years:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!