Saturday, August 24, 2013

Recent Ebay Sales - 8/24/13

The hubby & I drove down to Florida last week and brought all of my inventory. I have about 300 items in 11 Rubbermaid totes which are currently in the condo's dining room. 

I have found four thrifts in the area that turned out to be pretty good. I love some of my finds: a Gucci silk blouse, a Michael Hoban North Beach black leather dress, some Anthro. stuff and a bunch of plus-sized RL pieces with tags. 

Here are a few things that sold over the last week or so:

1. BCBG leggings, sold for $37 within two days of listing. 




2. Ann Taylor navy suit, sold for $35. 


3. Target plus-sized dress, sold for $26. I purchased a bunch of these from Target a few months ago and paid $8 for them. I'm down to just one now.


4. Ralph Lauren red sweater, sold for $22. 


5. Calvin Klein ivory dress, sold for $37. I purchased a bunch of these on clearance at Marshalls. Each was just $15. Most have sold for $35-$40. I believe I have one left.


6. Oscar de la Renta satin caftan, sold for $25. 


7. BCBG sweater coat, sold for $30. 



8. I had this dress in my store for ages with a lower price. It didn't sell and so I tried it as an auction. It sold with 12 bids and went for $22.50. 


9. Another Calvin Klein dress, sold for $40.


10. Ann Taylor floral skirt, sold for $21. 


11. Natori animal print caftan with a flaw, sold for $20. 


12. Coldwater Creek linen blend dress, sold for $25. 


13. New White House Black Market skirt, sold for $25. 


14. Soft Surroundings full skirt, sold for $42. 


15. J. Crew winter plaid skirt, sold for $22. 


16. Boston Proper pink floral skirt, sold for $24. 


17. Stuart Weitzman tan sandals, sold for $22. 


18. Bonnie Strauss modest denim dress, sold for $22. 


19. Calvin Klein gray knit sweater dress, sold for $22. 


20. Vintage butterfly print dress, sold for $23.50. 


21. Calvin Klein animal print dress, sold for $37. 


22. Anthropologie's "Charlie & Robin" brand sweater, sold for $50. 


23. Hot Cotton by Marc Ware linen dress, sold for $26. 


24. Talbots Woman jacquard jacket, sold for $35. 

25. Yet another Calvin Klein dress, sold for $37. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got all of those totes in your car?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Dodge Grand Caravan and we took out the two row seats in the back. They were fairly easy to fit in there with all the room. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!