The hubby & I drove down to Florida last week and brought all of my inventory. I have about 300 items in 11 Rubbermaid totes which are currently in the condo's dining room.
I have found four thrifts in the area that turned out to be pretty good. I love some of my finds: a Gucci silk blouse, a Michael Hoban North Beach black leather dress, some Anthro. stuff and a bunch of plus-sized RL pieces with tags.
Here are a few things that sold over the last week or so:
1. BCBG leggings, sold for $37 within two days of listing.
2. Ann Taylor navy suit, sold for $35.
3. Target plus-sized dress, sold for $26. I purchased a bunch of these from Target a few months ago and paid $8 for them. I'm down to just one now.
4. Ralph Lauren red sweater, sold for $22.
5. Calvin Klein ivory dress, sold for $37. I purchased a bunch of these on clearance at Marshalls. Each was just $15. Most have sold for $35-$40. I believe I have one left.
6. Oscar de la Renta satin caftan, sold for $25.
7. BCBG sweater coat, sold for $30.
8. I had this dress in my store for ages with a lower price. It didn't sell and so I tried it as an auction. It sold with 12 bids and went for $22.50.
9. Another Calvin Klein dress, sold for $40.
10. Ann Taylor floral skirt, sold for $21.
11. Natori animal print caftan with a flaw, sold for $20.
12. Coldwater Creek linen blend dress, sold for $25.
13. New White House Black Market skirt, sold for $25.
14. Soft Surroundings full skirt, sold for $42.
15. J. Crew winter plaid skirt, sold for $22.
16. Boston Proper pink floral skirt, sold for $24.
17. Stuart Weitzman tan sandals, sold for $22.
18. Bonnie Strauss modest denim dress, sold for $22.
19. Calvin Klein gray knit sweater dress, sold for $22.
20. Vintage butterfly print dress, sold for $23.50.
21. Calvin Klein animal print dress, sold for $37.
22. Anthropologie's "Charlie & Robin" brand sweater, sold for $50.
23. Hot Cotton by Marc Ware linen dress, sold for $26.
24. Talbots Woman jacquard jacket, sold for $35.
25. Yet another Calvin Klein dress, sold for $37.